Instructors - Trainers - Tutors Full Time Part Time
Apprentice Professional Executive
KP Tutors facilitate distance learning courses to cohorts of 3-8 students (grades K-12) in math, reading, language arts and science. A typical course is 1-2 hours in duration, delivered 2-3 times / week and occurs between the hours of 2pm – 9pm. KP Tutors are academic mentors responsible for improving the academic performance of their assigned students in accordance to their individual learning plans. KP Tutors are expected to contribute to the ever-growing Kinetic Potential Learning Curriculum.
- Deliver online/offline academic remediation to a small/large group of K-12 students (~3-8 students) in math, ELA/Reading or Science that is consistent with their individual learning plans.
- Develop lessons that meet the standards of the Kinetic Potential Learning Curriculum.
- Manage the administration of all tutoring activities and maintain accurate student records in CRM system.
- 2-5 years of teaching experience; preferably in Title I schools; online experience a plus
- Passion for student success and an unwavering commitment to improving student performance on the standard state assessments.
- Master and/or doctoral degree in the fields of teaching & learning, curriculum & development, language & literacy, and/ or other appropriate concentrations.
- Ability to inspire youth to Want More. Do More. Be More.