Employment Services support clients in identifying career interests, followed by finding and maintaining employment. KP staff focus on the following critical areas:
- Discovery – Assisting the individual in introspectively matching what they want to do with how to amplify what they already have to offer.
- Job Development – Supports finding a job for the individual which includes customized employment (including self-employment).
- Follow-Along Support – providing various periodic support after an individual has transitioned into a job.
- Co-Worker Employment Support – providing support to an individual whose employer has identified a support need which is not optimally served with onsite job coaching.
- Self-Employment Development Supports – assisting individuals whose discovery activities and profile indicate a specific skill or interest that would benefit from resource ownership or small business operation.